Thursday, April 28, 2005

Laura Ingraham Update II

Today on her Web site, Laura checks in with her fans from home: . . .

LAURA UPDATE, DAY 3: Hey everyone! I am sitting here in bed with my wireless laptop wishing I was going to be on air today (Thursday) as I planned. Oh well, the post-op was a bit more taxing than I thought (I felt great when the anesthetic hadn't worn off!), so I'm not ready to rock and roll quite yet. I think I took a turn for the worse when in the middle of the night I turned on CNN to see Al Gore popping gasket about "extreme" judges at the moveon.hasbeens rally. Or was that Darrell Hammond from an old SNL? Anyway, it was a jolt to my system. Awaiting lab results now to see just how "angry" that breast tumor was, its "hormone receptivity," etc. This is jargon that I hope that none of you ever have to become familiar with, but sadly 1 in 9 women in this country do! I cannot wait until I can resume our daily conversation. You all are so important to me, and I hope you know how grateful I am. Until I am back behind the mic, stay with the show--we need your support--and please keep the prayers coming. To quote Pres. Bush, "I feel comforted in the storm when people pray for me. People ask me why, and I tell them because I can feel it."

Remember to keep Laura in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home