Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Which Theologian Are You?

Have you ever wondered whether your beliefs are more in line with John Calvin, Martin Luther, Jonathan Edwards, Augustine, Anselm or some other great theologian? Or is the doctrine you adhere to a mixture of the teachings of some or all of the above? To find out . . . take this quiz at QuizFarm.com. And then let Carolina Christian Conservative know which theologian you are. I'm apparently an Anselm.

Hat tip to Joanna Veith at World Magazine Blog.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 22, 2005 4:53:00 PM, Blogger Joe Guarino said...

Mickey, I found out that I am an Anselm also. This was interesting, because I had honestly never heard of the man. Suppose it is time to do some reading.

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:22:00 PM, Anonymous Alex Samuels said...

Are you sure this test is not biased toward Anselm? This is certainly not where I would have placed myself.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home