Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Mike Adams' Philosophy of Life—Update

A week and a half ago, I posted links to a series of three excellent columns by Mike Adams titled "Life and how to live it." This week, he adds Part IV, where he explains the occupational aspect of his philosophy of life. Adams writes: . . .

Obviously, when I was in my twenties, I would have played my guitar, consumed beer, and talked to good-looking women for free. But tricking people into paying me for it was a stroke of genius. Today, I still follow the same general principle. If you don'’t believe me, read some of my columns or watch one of my speeches. I am, essentially, a professional smart-aleck who makes fun of multiculturalism and political correctness. I also drum up protests and lawsuits against liberals. It's all fun and people pay me for it. In fact, every penny I have made since the late 1980s has been made doing something I intrinsically enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home