Saturday, November 19, 2005

Where Have I Been?

For those of you who frequent this blog, I'm sure you've noticed that my posts have been few and far between for the past month or so. In mid-October I decided to take a step back in order to reassess what I was doing and how I was doing it. I also needed to take time to concentrate more on God, my family, my friends, my church responsibilities and my job. I'm still not sure what the future holds for Carolina Christian Conservative, but for the time being, I plan to . . . keep it active and continue to post items as I feel led.

Another reason I haven't been posting much here is because I have been writing items for WORLD Magazine's blog instead, and was just named a permanent contributor earlier this week. I feel extremely blessed and honored to have this opportunity. So if you don't see much action here, head on over to Worldmagblog.com, where there's always something going on.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Alexander Samuels for his contributions to this blog. A little over a month ago, Alex decided to stop writing for Carolina Christian Conservative and turn his attention to other, more important things in his life. However, I hope he will return to the blogosphere someday and once again share with us his godly wisdom.

To my readers, I want to thank you all for your support and prayers. This blog has been an incredible experience for me so far, and I look forward to seeing where God leads me next. Take care.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 19, 2005 6:32:00 PM, Blogger Joe Guarino said...

While you are missed, Mickey, I want to congratulate you on your affiliation with the World Magazine blog. Great news!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home