Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year, New Job

Happy New Year! I hope 2008 will be great for you all.

The New Year marks a big change for me as I assume the role of Web managing editor for God's World Publications, the publishers of the Christian news magazine WORLD.


For the past 15 years I have been blessed to have worked with a great group of people at ... Pace Communications -- the last 12-plus years as managing editor of Delta's Sky magazine. A little over two years ago, through God's Providence, I began contributing to WORLD Magazine's blog, which helped pave the way to my career change this week.

As I take on these new responsibilities, I covet your prayers for me and my family. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 03, 2008 7:25:00 AM, Anonymous Samuel said...

Congratulations Mickey. I know you will do an outstanding job. May God bless you and your family.

 
At Thursday, January 03, 2008 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Mickey McLean said...

Thanks, Sam.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home